Thursday, January 16, 2014

Material Concerns

I just received an email from one of the Cubans who is helping to organize Huellas de Adoracion.  It was phenomenal to just receive the email, let alone read its marvelous contents.  I am communicating with another believer in my country of birth about two passions we have in common: art and faith!   I just marvel at how God is making this happen.  But why should I be surprised?  He IS God after all! 
Aside from giving me a lot of information about the conference, this colaborer of mine also answered my question about the need for materials that I may be able to bring to assist other artists in the various workshops planned.  He said that large sheets of paper are needed as support for possible painting and drawing.  I also surmise that there is a need for paint and drawiing media.  I am in the process of finding out how to transport the material.  But I will make a bold request here for anyone who might have an interest and access to materials if they would be willing to donate to this endeavor.  If you are an artist, printer, art store owner, designer or even just an art enthusiast, you can help.  Actually, anyone can help.  Contact me directly and let me know what art materials you are willing to donate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment