Sunday, February 9, 2014

Doing Crazy

I'm not a stranger to doing crazy things, and this week I did some crazy things.  I went to Best Buy and bought two laptop computers and two tablets to bring with me to Cuba and leave there for the churches. I am still searching for two video projectors to bring along as well. These are not things I can afford right now. But frankly I'm not sure I can ever really afford them. I just decided that if I don't do this I probably am going to miss a great opportunity. 

I was faced with this kind of decision in the past and I did the same thing: I did the crazy thing.  It turned out great; it was for the best.  I've never regretted it. And I'm sure it will be the same with this.  I am again encouraged and inspired by Bill Hybel's message a few weeks ago to step out in faith and God will provide along the way. I'm confident this will happen, and the real payback will be the delight on the faces of my Cuban brothers and sisters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment