Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Friend Yudi

Yudismir Matos is the man who is in charge of planning the Huellas de AdoraciĆ³n conference that I will be assisting with and attending in Moa, Cuba.  He is an intelligent yet humble young man about whom I know little for now.  Nevertheless, I am impressed with his abilities and zeal for the Lord.  We have been corresponding through Facebook Messenger for a couple of weeks.  He has helped me tremendously to get a better picture of what to expect at the conference.  He has also shared that his wife recently gave birth to their third daughter.  Here he is pictured with his wife and one daughter.  As you can imagine, they have many needs as young parents.  My own daughter has taken it upon herself to coordinate donations of baby clothes and other items for me to bring to Cuba.  If you would like to know more, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment